Call us at (519) 846-0331
or toll-free 1-888-747-7550
Visit us at the Elora Centre For The Arts at 75A Melville Street in Elora. We accept: VISA, MasterCard, Debit, Cash, & Cheque
Please mail your concert request to:
The Elora Singers
Attn: Patron Services
75A Melville Street
Elora, ON N0B 1S0
Tickets will be mailed to the address provided by the customer up until 2 weeks before the performance date. All tickets ordered after that may be picked up either at the office prior the event or at the venue an hour before the performance. Thank you.
- The performances you would like to attend, and how many seats you would like to order for each
- Any accessibility concerns you feel may affect our decision on how best to assign your seat if the performance is not general admission.
- Your payment method:
Credit: your credit card #, expiry, CID (3 digits on back of card) and the name on the card (Credit information will be shredded as soon as the order has been processed)
Cheque: Please verify with our office the amount owing for your selected performances before sending a cheque. Please make payable to The Elora Festival.
Cash: Please verify with our office the amount owing for your selected performances before sending cash.
- Contact information so we may book the tickets under your name and send them to you directly (Your name, mailing address, phone number, email, etc.)
- Tickets will be mailed to the address provided by the customer up until two weeks before the performance date (with a charge of $2.00/envelope sent)– All tickets ordered after this time may be picked up at our office during our office hours or at the venue an hour before the performance. If the order contains one or more student tickets or child tickets, the tickets will be held for pick-up at the event for valid Student ID.
- All advertised ticket prices for the winter season include HST.
- Each ticket order is subject to a $4.00 service charge.
- Tickets may be exchanged for concerts within the current winter season up to 72 hours before a performance begins with an exchange fee of $5.00 per ticket. Any difference in price will be charged accordingly or credited to your account.
- The Elora Singers cannot issue refunds for returned tickets.
- Donor Members ($75.00+ annually) have access to the waiting list of any sold out performance. We reserve the right to close the waiting list at any time.
- We welcome children old enough to enjoy our concerts, but a ticket must be purchased for each child seated with a parent or guardian. Tickets for children aged 12 and under are $10.00
- The Elora Festival is proud to support high school, university and college students with specially priced tickets of $15.00 to any concert during the summer or winter seasons. Now students can enjoy the arts at a price they can afford! As long as you have a valid student ID, tickets are available to any high school, university or college student from around the world, and at any age. The best part of this offer is that it does not limit your seat choice. Depending on availability, you can order the best seats in the house! Student tickets are available for ages 13 and up (Student ID required).
Ways to Save
- Buy a Season Pass. Purchase tickets to all of our performances and get a 20% discount. We cannot offer exchange privileges on the Season Pass.
- Group Purchases. Save 10% on groups of 15 or more people, or 15% on groups of 25 or more people. Advance sales only.
- Please note that there will be no exchanges for tickets purchased under these promotional offers.